We are DeeterUSA,
a full-service Integrated Marketing and Communications agency headquartered in Bucks County, Pa., with more than 100 years of staff experience.
We listen, we understand, and we offer a multitude of creative skills and tools, as well as an umbrella of specialized and quick solutions that allow every client to excel.
Every member of our team works on every client’s business and we know what it takes to create and implement measurable solutions.
We compete with the biggest names in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles and we do it cost effectively.
We are modest sized “craft” agency by design.
This allows us to be nimble in our approach to communications and able to adjust programming to ensure that we integrate and employ the best tactics that strategically support our clients at a cost that is clearly value for money.
We are pioneers and inventors,
willing to go the extra step to make certain every end result meets or exceeds expectations.
Our focus is on client ROI.
When we say, “No two days at DeeterUSA are ever alike,” you can believe it!
Notable names we’ve worked with over the years…
- We’ve hosted Sheryl Crow at a breast cancer radio event;
- arranged spokesman appearances for former Phillies Pitcher Tommy Greene;
- coordinated two clients’ involvement in a White House business summit;
- staged a fund-raising concert at the Kimmel Center with 500 community based volunteer singers;
- produced a weekly radio program on health for Bucks County listeners;
- introduced a new line of furniture with the Earl of Spencer from the UK;
- launched a faith-based Berenstain Bears book nationally with author/illustrator Mike Berenstain;
- hosted an “Out & About” for The Community League of St. Mary in NYC,
- visited a taping of ABC’s The Chew;
- helped Marsha Brown and friends Harry Connick Jr. and Branford Marsalis raise money for Hurricane Katrina victims in New Orleans;
- while still finding time to stage a “Blue” event for Colon Cancer Awareness Month.
Just imagine what DeeterUSA can do to help grow YOUR business!
- Drew Deeter with Sheryl Crow for St. Mary Medical Center’s Breast Cancer Awareness;
- Former Phillies Pitcher Tommy Greene for The Endoscopy Center at St. Mary;
- Mission Pharmacal’s CEO Gobie Walsdorf and President Terry Herring at Project White House;
- Nearly 500 volunteer singers join together as One Joyful Choir to raise funds for Haiti Hurricane Relief at the Kimmel Center;
- WBCB’s Pat Wandling Live Radio Broadcast;
- The Earl of Spencer with the Hendrixson’s Furniture family;
- Mike Berenstain and The Berenstain Bears launch their new book series;
- Bill and Linda Deeter at St. Mary Medical Center’s Spring Gala;
- The Blue Man at The Endoscopy Center at St. Mary’s Annual Dress In Blue Day;
- Branford Marsalis, Marsha Brown and Harry Connick, Jr. for “Big Hearts for the Big Easy”
- The Community League of St. Mary attends ABC’s The Chew broadcast in NYC.