What does DeeterUSA have to do with Integrated Marketing Communications?
Born from our collective appreciation for the craft of integrated marketing communications and with a proven track record of more than 30 years, DeeterUSA is a full-service marketing and communications agency headquartered in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Every member of our team works on every client’s business and we know what it takes to create and implement measurable solutions. We compete with the biggest names in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles and we do it cost effectively.
We are craft – nimble in our approach to communications and able to create programming that strategically support our clients’ needs.
Whether a large corporation or a smaller batch type business, our clients enjoy a world of better integrated marketing communications because what we do is specifically tailored to meet their needs.
We are collaborators – listening and working together on a common enterprise, project or sphere of common interest – with our customers and community.
We are also pioneers who believe fierce determination, potential and innovation are essential to succeed. Our team goes the extra step to make certain every end result is exceptional.
We are artisans – we believe in creating programming built from the cleanest, best quality ingredients possible, using tried and true techniques that have endured and evolved through generations.
As message curators, we have the care and superintendence of our clients’ marketing and communications, and serve as overseers of their heritage and advisors to their future.
Notable names we’ve worked with over the years…
When we say, “No two days at DeeterUSA are ever alike,” you can believe it! In this collection of “project-based” photos, we are hosting Sheryl Crow at a breast cancer radio event; arranging spokesman appearances for former Phillies Pitcher Tommy Greene; coordinating two clients’ involvement in a White House business summit; staging a fund-raising concert at the Kimmel Center with 500 community based volunteer singers; producing a weekly radio program on health for Bucks County listeners; introducing a new line of furniture with the Earl of Spencer from the UK; launching a faith-based Berenstain Bears book nationally with author/illustrator Mike Berenstain; hosting an “Out & About” for The Community League of St. Mary in NYC, visiting a taping of ABC’s The Chew; helping Marsha Brown and friends Harry Connick Jr. and Branford Marsalis raise money for Hurricane Katrina victims in New Orleans; and still finding time to stage a “Blue” event for Colon Cancer Awareness Month. Just imagine what DeeterUSA can do to help grow YOUR business!
- Drew Deeter with Sheryl Crow for St. Mary Medical Center’s Breast Cancer Awareness;
- Former Phillies Pitcher Tommy Greene for The Endoscopy Center at St. Mary;
- Mission Pharmacal’s CEO Gobie Walsdorf and President Terry Herring at Project White House;
- Nearly 500 volunteer singers join together as One Joyful Choir to raise funds for Haiti Hurricane Relief at the Kimmel Center;
- WBCB’s Pat Wandling Live Radio Broadcast;
- The Earl of Spencer with the Hendrixson’s Furniture family;
- Mike Berenstain and The Berenstain Bears launch their new book series;
- Bill and Linda Deeter at St. Mary Medical Center’s Spring Gala;
- The Blue Man at The Endoscopy Center at St. Mary’s Annual Dress In Blue Day;
- Branford Marsalis, Marsha Brown and Harry Connick, Jr. for “Big Hearts for the Big Easy”
- The Community League of St. Mary attends ABC’s The Chew broadcast in NYC.